Information we collect, how it is stored and how we use it:
The personal data that we collect and store is used to enable us to provide our services to you.
- Contact enquiry forms – data is NOT stored. We will only use your data to provide you with information you have requested from us and to meet any contractual commitments to you. We will only contact you to provide information on other products, which we feel, may be of interest to you, where you have ‘opted-in’ to receive such information.
- Shop orders – your order data is stored on our secure internet server, but we will only ever use this information to contact you regarding your order. Data can be deleted manually by us upon request from you at anytime. Payment details are NOT stored.
- Direct email contact – data is stored on our secure internet server. We will only use this information to contact your with information you requested from us and to meet any contractual commitments to you. Data can be deleted manually by us upon request from you at anytime. We will only contact you to provide information on other products, which we feel, may be of interest to you, where you have ‘opted-in’ to receive such information.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data etc – we use this to gather general demographic information about our target market.
- Lesson check-in forms – we collect this information in case of emergency. There is also the option to ‘opt-in’ to our promotional newsletter. Anyone who opt’s-in to our newsletter, will be added to our contact database on the mail provider website ‘YMLP’ and stored on our own secure internet server. Check-in forms are destroyed once your lesson has passed.